Our new Baby Bodyguards’s baby was born on April 19th 9:40 pm. After spending the day at a children’s carnival with our son, I went to take a nap, and POP! my water broke. Off to the hospital we went, and 31 hours, 3 pushes later, out little girl was born.
I researched breastpumps before the birth, because I used the Medela Pump in Style, with our first baby, and although it worked just fine in the beginning, I felt it fizzled out after a while and after calling the hotline and replacing all the membranes, and tubing etc, still no luck. I was kind of dismayed to then realize it only had a 1 year warranty.
The Enjoye is a hospital grade pump and has some pretty cool and unique features such as:
- Proven performance for working moms with long-term and frequent pumping needs. Plus, your satisfaction is guaranteed
- Usually more affordable than other rental pumps
- More portable and convenient than other rental pumps
- Features the unique Hygeia CARE Button for Customized, Audio, Recording, Experience so you can record your baby or other sound to enhance your breastpumping experience
- Offers single or double pumping flexibility
- Electric or battery operation with the included internal battery pack. The rechargeable battery is ideal for battery-dependent pumpers
- Green Breastpump, Can be shared by multiple mothers when each has her own personal accessory set
- Recycle the EnJoye when you no longer need it. See recycling instructions.
- Mimics your baby’s unique suckling patterns with customizable speed and pressure controls
- Safe, because all parts that come into contact with breastmilk are
I was very pleased to learn about Hygeia’s 3 year warranty. That is one of the longest in the industry.
I have used the Enjoye twice so far, and so far so good. I am able to get just as much milk as with the Pump in Style in it’s glory days, but find the suction action to be a lot more comfortable and similar to my babies feeding pattern.
The Enjoye is also very reasonable priced, between $219 and $299, and very lightweight.
I have only used this pump twice, but it is off to an awesome start. I will be updating again to let you all know how this pans out.