Baby Bodyguards provides a great opportunity to own a business with multiple revenue streams that is exciting and truly rewarding. We are committed to helping you reach your dreams of success and independence by always treating you with the same care, dedication, and attention to detail that we bring to our Family. By joining the Baby Bodyguards family, you can capitalize on the popularly of our concept and help protect children and families in your community.
- Exciting Benefits of owning a Baby Bodyguards franchise
- Ownership of a unique and differentiated brand in the quickly growing child safety market
- Multiple revenue streams. It is 3 high margin businesses in 1
- Protected territory and area development program
- Work from home
- Part time or full time opportunity
- Proprietary curriculum and method
- Equipment specifications
- New Owner's Training Program
- Operations Manual providing instructions on procedures, marketing, customer service, and other aspects relation to successfully operating a Baby Bodyguards
- On-going content development
- Comprehensive ongoing support
- Website services
- Your new business can be operational in under 3 months
- Use of Baby Bodyguards branding
The initial franchise fee is $15,000.
The right candidate is comfortable with tools and personable. Our training program will teach you how to install and operate every product and service we provide. Strong customer service skills are essential. We also ask that our Franchisees be people who have a passion for keeping children safe and helping new parents.
A Baby Bodyguards Franchise offers a flexible schedule with a proven model. It's a high margin business with low overhead and low startup costs. Best of all it's a business that is fulfilling and rewarding.
Yes, your awarded territory is yours to exclusively market your business.
As a new Franchisee, it is required that each Franchisee has or obtains basic tools and purchases initial inventory adequate to begin operations in their Territory. An adequate vehicle is also necessary. Many Franchisees will already have an appropriate vehicle, but if not, it may be necessary to buy or lease a vehicle.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state.